You can choose one of these mounting options for this dragon head: fridge magnet, brooch, lapel pin (butterfly clasp), or pendant. The plastic billet is already primed, so all you need to do is paint the dragon head with your own hands, or with your children, and enjoy your creative process.
This dragon head will be a great addition to your magnet collection or an ideal gift for children, as well as an excellent option for entertainment at children's parties and birthdays.
What will you get?
Variations depend on which option will you choose:
1. An primed dragon only. You can color it yourself. You will need acrylic paints for this.
2. A creative set for DIY:
• A primed billet
• Basic acrylic paint set in 8 colors (white, yellow, red, green, blue, black + silver, and gold)
• Two brushes (big and small)
• A little jar with varnish
• Coloring page for testing coloring variations on paper. It is not always possible to design successful coloring for the first time. So, you don't have to fail the workpiece - because now you have paper drafts. Then, when you choose the best variation you can paint the billet. I highly recommended coloring the page with colored pencils or felt-tip pens or some other paints - in order to the paints from the purchased set will be enough to paint the workpiece.
The dragon can be produced as a pendant, magnet, lapel pin, or brooch. Just choose the variant you want :)
Handmade of polymer clay, then cast of polyurethane resin and primed. Ready for coloring.
Polyurethane resin, primer, metal findings, or magnet (depends on what you will choose)
Acrylic colors, varnish, brushes, paper coloring pages
Dragon height: 6 cm ( 2.36 inches )
Dragon width: 4 cm ( 1.6 inches )
Dear customers, PLEASE NOTE!
>>> The colors of this piece may slightly vary from reality, due to the settings of your monitor.