What polymer clay is?Polymer clay is a type of hardenable modeling clay based on polymer polyvinyl chloride (PVC). It typically contains no clay minerals, but like mineral clay, a liquid is added to dry particles until it achieves gel-like working properties, and similarly, the part is put into an oven to harden, hence its colloquial designation as clay.
Care instructions1. It is not recommended to keep polymer clay in the water for a long time
2. Dirt from the polymer clay is cleaned with a soft sponge and dishwasher liquid under warm water. It’s no good to use scrubbers, abrasives, solvents, varnish removers, and chlorine-containing liquids.
3. To make the clay dry, pat it with a tissue or fan it with cold air from a hairdryer
4. Put the polymer clay jewelry on after you’ve got dressed, made your hair, and put on your perfume. As hairbrush, perfume spirit and taking it from under your clothes may damage the item
4. If burned correctly, polymer clay is rather flexible, yet, check it for strength not worth it
5. Keep polymer clay jewelry in your jewel box, it saves items from fading in the sun and dusting
Custom and personalized ordersIf you want a custom order, please message me. I can make a dragon egg according to your sketch or description, and in the colors you want. I also sculpt custom figurines for private collections, I create jewelry and souvenirs from polymer clay, epoxy resin, polyurethane resin, etc.
Production time ranges from 3 days to 8 weeks, depending on the complexity of the order and my workload.
Some products are allowed to be personalized, such as writing your pet's name or color; or a name of a dragon.